How does virtual physiotherapy work?
1) Book your virtual physiotherapy appointment: you can call the clinic or use our online booking service by clicking the button below
2) Check your inbox: you will receive an invite in your email for your scheduled appointment, just click on the link and you will be connected with your therapist.
3) Determine your plan: During your session your physiotherapist will ask you a bunch of questions, get you moving, educate you on your condition and provide you with self care tips and or exercises to help you with you condition immediately.
4) Book your treatment plan: Your Physiotherapist will provide you with a detailed personal plan outlining how many visits and for how long they recommend you attend for.
4) Continue with your plan offline: Your therapist will provide you with access to our online exercise app that will use videos to help guide you through your plan of care
Virtual Physiotherapy or online Physiotherapy is fast becoming the new normal. It provides you with the same quality of treatment and advice you get attending our clinic but from the comfort of your own home.
Virtual Physiotherapy is for anyone who:
- are working from home and need help setting up their work station ergonomically
- just had a recent injury or surgery and need a plan of care
- have back, neck, knee, shoulder etc. pain or stiffness
- had a flare up of new or recurring symptoms
- want to know how to perform self treatment techniques that give instant relief from a registered physiotherapist
- are a carer of young children and can not make it into the clinic
- are a busy employee unable to leave work and can attend virtual appointments on their lunch hour
- Those who live in rural areas or who struggle to attend medical appointments due to disability or frailty
Frequently asked questions about Virtual Physiotherapy
Find Out If You’re Covered For Treatment
Treating the following areas
Rehab Post Motor Vehicle Accident
Repetitive Strain Injuries
Back & Neck Pain
Arthritis & Osteoporosis
Post Surgical Rehab
Work Related Injuries
Chronic Injuries & Pain
Sprains & Strains
Not ready to commit? Book a free 10min consultation with one of our health professionals