CHANGES TO OUR CLINIC POLICIES
We would first like to thank each and every one of our patients for your ongoing support during this time. We are excited that we have been allowed to reopen our doors to continue to support you. Action Physiotherapy is committed to your safety and the safety of our staff. As this is a priority for us, we have made some changes to our policies. Should you have any questions or witness an area that we can improve upon at the clinic please let us know immediately so we can take action to help keep us all safe. Let’s work together to keep each other safe. Here are some of our changes.
Virtual Physiotherapy has been a huge success! As we resume in-clinic appointments we will continue to offer virtual appointments for those who prefer to do Physiotherapy from home, just want to update their plan or for those who do not require hands on treatment.
- We are actively practicing physical distancing, where possible, and have our floor clearly marked with orange tape.
- We have installed a plexiglass barrier our front desk and have updated our payment methods to include tap, email transfer or we can charge your credit card on file.
Personal Protective Equipment
- We are asking patients to bring a mask to wear during their appointments. If you don’t have a mask, they will be available for purchase (at cost) for $1.50 at the front desk.
- Please do not wear gloves to your appointment as we will be asking all patients to sanitize their hands upon entry.
- All therapists will be required to wear masks and appropriate protective equipment when treating you.
Waiting Room/Self Check In
- We have removed our waiting area to comply with physical distancing.
- We have an updated system to allow you to self check in. When you arrive at our clinic you can scan the QR code on our front door or just enter this website https://actionphysiotherapy.janeapp.com/checkin then return to your car. You will then be notified by phone when it is safe to enter.
Infection and prevention measures
- All staff are participating in increased infection and prevention measures such as disinfecting treatment beds and items patients use after each use as well as hand washing between every patient.
- We are disinfecting commonly touched surfaces on a regular basis.
Front Desk Procedures
- We are emailing receipts to avoid any unnecessary paperwork.
- We have updated our merchant machine to include tap payment, but are also recommending patients to keep credit card on file or email transfer money prior to appointment to [email protected] We are not accepting cash at this time.
- We are encouraging patients to book online or over the phone, rather than in person.
Daily Screening Protocols For Patients and Staff
- Everyone entering our facility including staff will be required to take part in our active screening process. For your convenience we will send you the screening to be completed one hour before your appointment.
- Patients temperature will be checked upon arrival
- Even though you can’t see our smile, you can see it in our eyes. We are happy to support you during this unprecedented time and want to ensure experience at Action Physiotherapy is a positive one.