Getting you back to the activities you enjoy.
Action Physiotherapy Brampton only employs registered university trained physiotherapists making sure you get the best quality care possible. Our physiotherapists will use a combination of hands on techniques and clinical tests to find out what is causing your pain. Our goal is to eliminate your pain, improve maximum function and movement so you can get back to the activities you enjoy.
Our physiotherapists are experts in rehabilitation and will use a combination of hands on treatment techniques, personalized exercise programs and education on your condition. At Action Physiotherapy Brampton our professionally trained physiotherapists can help you rid your pain from most ailments such as muscle/tendon pain, stiff joints, poor posture, headaches, mobility problems and much more.
Our Physiotherapists effectively treat the following conditions
- Poor posture
- Rehabilitation post motor vehicle accident (MVA)
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Back and neck pain
- Post surgical rehab
- Frozen shoulder
- Athletic injuries
- Work related injuries
- Chronic injuries/pain
- Running Injuries
- Sprains/Strains to muscles/tendons/ligaments
- And much more…..
What to expect from our physiotherapists:
- On your initial visit you will receive a one on one session with our physiotherapist that will determine the root cause of your pain.
- You can expect to be educated on your diagnosis/condition, how long we expect your injury will take to heal and advice on activites to avoid and self treatment techniques to help your injury heal
- We will discuss our treatment plan (how we are going to rid you of your pain) and prescribe an individualized home program for you to help maximize your recovery and allow you to take control of your physical health faster.
- Your treatment will be individualized to you and your injury and will consists of a combination of education, active exercises, hands on treatment techniques, how to prevent further injuries from occuring and modalities.
- Your treatment will be one on one with our highly skilled physiotherapists. You will not be passed off to an assistant so you can be assured you are getting the best care possible.
- You will have our physiotherapist commitment to provide you with our highest standards of treatment at all times personalized to you in a supportive, caring and professional environment.
Why Choose Us
Our registered Physiotherapists are committed to providing you with the best care possible at all times. We will focus on the root of your problem and help you restore your mobility, improve strength and flexibility so that you may be once again be pain free and get back to the activities you enjoy. We make sure you understand your condition because if you know the problem, you will understand how we will fix it. We will provide you with the tools and know how to prevent future injuries from occurring so you can maximize your health for years to come.
Let’s get started today, call us at (905)-457-7475 or Click here to book an appointment with one of our registered physiotherapists